Sometimes we live life never finding that person...that ONE person that you can be truly, completely, and 100% honest with ALL of the time. I think...no...actually I KNOW I've found that person because when you do, you just know...there is no "maybe" or "kind of" or "probably"...you just know. It sounds so cliche, but when you find that person, you find yourself saying it with ease and not even realizing how silly you sound. It's no longer cliche...it's just a fact...it's part of your reality.
Whether in search of that person or not, every person that does pass you by in life is usually just a replacement/distraction from the person before them. When THE person comes along...the Peak of the Pyramid...that person is no longer a replacement/distraction...they become a part of you and you become a part of them. There is no special process to get here...all it takes is honesty...total and complete honesty and trust on both ends - That's what makes it so difficult for SO many people and I've found it! It is truly amazing and inspirational.
You come to realize that you found what so many people in this lifetime are still searching for and may never find. Yet, while life goes on, the Peak of MY Pyramid...no matter where in the world that person may be, will always be valued. This is something so precious that it will be cherished and handled with care...just like a diamond bracelet...when you find that precious stone...that one diamond bracelet, it will be with you forever, even if you let it go...
Confront it, embrace it, and let it go...
It's part of me...It's part of my reality.
Thanks for making me cry and only you will understand why ~ I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment